导航:首页 > 电影题材 > 电影英文经典台词并分析句型

电影英文经典台词并分析句型

发布时间:2023-05-23 05:14:05

❶ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》

❷ 著名英文电影台词大全_著名英文电影句子台词

在观看英文电影的时候,也读到了许多 经典台词 。下面就让我来为大家一一盘点著名英文电影台词吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜欢!

著名英文电影台词:《剪刀手爱德华》
1、配合你瞬息万变的容颜。

With your changing face.

2、放下来!请不要再接近!

Put down! Please do not close!

3、这是我一生中最难忘的经历。

This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.

4、无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。

In any case, Edward is special.

5、他手脚真的那么俐落,才一下午功夫?

His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?

6、你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。

You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.

7、对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。

There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.

8、我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。

We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.

9、他给他造了器官,心脏,头脑,以及一切。

He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.

10、战时受的伤,使我没了知觉一点知觉也没有。

In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.

11、又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。

Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.

12、他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。

He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.

13、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

14、如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。

If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文电影台词:《阿甘正传》
1、奇迹每天都在发生。

Miracles happen every day.

2、糟糕的事难免会发生。

A bad thing is going to happen.

3、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。

Mama always said that death is a part of life.

4、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

6、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

7、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

8、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

9、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

11、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

12、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

13、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.

14、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

15、人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

16、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

17、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.

18、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.

19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文电影台词:《英国病人》
1、美丽和伤痛总是在一个 故事 里共生、纠缠。

Beauty and pain are always in a story.

2、歌手不过是一个声音,声音的背后是群山巍峨。

The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.

3、我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求。

I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.

4、你会爱我度过我的余生吗?不,我会爱你到我生命的尽头。

Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.

5、起初相爱会显得紧张,柔情似水,不顾一切,因为心如烈火。

New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.

6、哈纳想了解英国病人,融进他的思绪,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。

She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.

7、你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。

Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.

8、你最恨什么?他问。谎言,你呢?占有,他说,当你离开时,就忘了我吧。

What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.

9、我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,和朋友们一起,去一个没有地图的乐土。

I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.

10、有些部落在起风的时候,会朝着风亮出他们的手心。他们相信只要在恰当的时机这么做,就可以转移风向。

Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.

11、在一半的时间里,我不能没有你,在另一半的时间里,我又觉得无所谓,这不在于我爱你多少,而在于我能忍受多少。

In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.

12、我们想了解一些事情,想要把前因后果搞清楚,谈话者引诱我们,用语言引我们入瓮。我们迫切想成长和改变,我们想探索未知的世界。

We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.

13、她在黑暗的走廊划起一根火柴,点燃了蜡烛。烛光照亮了她的双肩。她跪了下来,双手放在大腿上,吸进了硫磺的气味。他想象着自己吸进了光明。

She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.

14、工兵又坐在窗台—上。如果他能穿过房间去触摸她一下,英国病人就会清醒的。但是他们之间横亘着危险又错综复杂的距离。他们之间横亘着非常宽广的世界。

Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.

15、战争时的背叛被幼稚地拿来与和平时期人们的背叛做比较。坠入爱河的人陷入对方的气质之中。或紧张或温柔的话语,粉粹了一切,又创造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃烧着。

The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.

16、一个 爱情故事 与那些失魂落魄的人无关,但是与那些找到那颗郁郁寡欢的心的人有关,在偶然碰到的时候,身体愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他无法入眠,也无法从容应对。它消耗了自己和过去。

A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.

17、普基脑中会充满她的影子。当他工作的时候,他的世界总是充满着清晰和谐的音乐,而人类世界都消失了。他并不指望有多么舒适,他只是想和她在一起,在这间屋子里守候着她。他不再承认自己的缺点,也不愿意把自己的缺点暴露给对方。

In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.

18、对于你无法拥有的,你只是逃避,或转移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失败了,你就拿另一件事当寄托,没有任何事情能改变你。你站在我面前,有时是那么漠然,有时又那么沉默,好像只要暴露一点你的个性,就是对你自己最大的背叛。我知道我无法改变你,所以我离开你。

For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.

19、我信这些东西。当我们遇见心上人,我们的心灵会有一部分像个历史学家,带点书呆子气,会想象或者记起曾经在哪里见过这个人,曾经和她在不经意间擦肩而过。就像克里夫顿也许一年前在哪里为你开过门,却错过了自己的命运。然而我们身体的每一部分都必须为那个人做好准备,所有的分子都朝同一个方向奔去,于是欲望升腾。

I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文电影台词:《泰坦尼克号》
1、你跳,我就跟着跳。

You jump, I jump.

2、生活本来就全靠运气。

Life is full of luck.

3、要让每一天都有所值。

To make every day value.

4、能不能给我们留一条生路?

Can you give us a chance to live?

5、读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

The purpose of university is to find a good husband.

6、没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。

Nothing can destroy the will of the will.

7、我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。

I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.

8、我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

9、爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。

Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.

10、别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?

11、只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

As long as you have the money, they will be with you.

12、外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.

13、如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。

If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.

14、我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.

15、如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.

16、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.

17、上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

18、你怎么能接受他的求婚?就算他有万贯家财,你怎么能和其他人一样和不爱的人结婚?有了爱又怎么样?你明天就要走了。

How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.

19、你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。

You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.

20、我既没钱,又没房产,完全仰赖我那个古怪的疯子舅舅,我还不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。简,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也许不值一提。这让我来决定。

I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文电影台词:《飞屋环游记》
1、能和一个人坐在一起而不必交谈真好。

It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.

2、你是我晚上睡觉前最想聊天的人,我爱这种感觉。

You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.

3、我爱你是因为你是我晚上睡前最后一个想说话的人。

I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.

4、当我决定和你度过下半辈子时,我希望我的下半生赶快开始。

When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.

5、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗时候给你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.

6、当我买本新书,总是先读最末页,如此,若在我读完前死去,便能知道答案是什么。哦,我的朋友,这便是黑暗面!

When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!

7、我爱你当外面71华氏度的时候还感冒,我爱你用半个小时点三明治,我爱整天和你在一起然后在我衣服上能闻到你的香味,我还爱你是每晚睡前我最后一个想说话的人。

I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.

8、我爱你在暖和的天气感冒,我爱你用一个小时来点菜,我爱你皱着眉看我,好像我是个疯子一样,我爱跟你分别后仍然萦绕不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,并非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我来这里是因为发现,若你要跟某人共度余生,那么余生越快开始越好。

I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.

猜你喜欢:

1. 英文电影台词经典语录大全

2. 英语经典电影台词摘抄

3. 电影英语经典台词精选

4. 50句英语电影台词

5. 50句经典英文电影台词

6. 阿凡达中英文台词大全

7. 唯美英文电影经典台词

8. 电影经典英文台词对白

❸ 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

❹ 经典电影的赏析和对白

1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

2、《乱世佳人》经典对白(如果要简短点,个人认为选后面的一节要好点,用蓝色标出的)
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
7、《兄弟连》对白
Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.
'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.
Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best. Not some draftee who's going to get them killed.
'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers. I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.
Richard Winters: You're gambling, Buck.
'Buck' Compton: So what. Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.
Richard Winters: What if you'd won?
'Buck' Compton: What?
Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.

❺ 求英语电影里的经典英文句型!!!

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
red:这些墙者郑知很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不首消依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题丛脊。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝.
肖申克的救赎的经典台词!检举 回答人的补充 2009-06-28 16:33 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
检举 回答人的补充 2009-06-28 16:33 上面那个是阿甘的经典台词!检举 回答人的补充 2009-06-28 16:40 1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
5.There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
6.I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
7.Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
9.Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
10.I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

❻ 电影经典英语名句

每一部经典的电影里面都有一个动人的 故事 ,其中里面一些经典的台词名句总能让人印象深刻。下面我为大家推荐一些电影里面的经典英语名句,欢迎大家阅读 收藏 !

10部优秀电影英语名句
1、This path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone

路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》。

2、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。 《黑客帝国》

3、WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——

" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! 《勇敢的心》

4、If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever. ——《The Crow》

如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。 ——《乌鸦》

5、The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.

过去的已经过去了,而未来还没有来临,无论以后会怎样,我们所能拥有的,只有这个,现在.

6、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。 《角斗士》

7、"with great power there must come great responsibility" [SPIDER-MAN]

"有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任" [蜘蛛人]

8、The front is a dead end ,hope be turning cape

前方是绝路,希望在转角

9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it. (Will Smith)

别让别人告诉你你不能做什么,你有梦想,你就得保护它。人们自己做不成什么事情,就想要告诉你你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。(韦尔 史密斯《当幸福来敲门〉)

10、The things you own, end up oweing you.

你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。 《搏击俱乐部》

经典电影英语语录阅读
1、Gone With the Wind 《乱世佳人》

"... tomorrow is another day!"

“明天又是新的一天!”

【《乱世佳人》(1939)的结尾,命运乖舛的费雯丽站在树下迎向阳光,说出这句百折不挠的名句。】

2、Titanic《泰坦尼克》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

Rose: "I promise."

Jack: "Never let go.

Rose: "I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."

杰克:“我还有……还有一个心愿,你……你……必须答应我要活下去,不……不能绝望,无论发生什么,无论……有多艰难……快答应我,罗丝……答应我,一定做到,一定做到……”

罗丝:“我答应你……杰克……一定做到……一定……”

【即使再过一千年、一万年,这样“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人泪下”的话语也不会落伍于时代,因为它是人类崇高爱情的一种升华,是真爱的最高境界。】

3、《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

“我是邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”

【007电影系列的招牌台词。 此语是刺激“邦德迷”们肾上腺素加速分泌的最有效的“催化剂”(虽已用过19次),Fans伴随着邦德一次次出生入死、一次次非凡艳遇、一次次化险为夷、一次次惊声尖叫……邦德已成为Fans心目中不死的银幕神话。】

4、Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

阿甘:“妈妈常常说,生命就如同一盒朱古力,你永远不会知道你将得到什么。”

【这是阿甘经常提醒自己、“劝诫”他人的话。正是这句富含哲理的“箴言”激励着善良真诚、乐天知命的阿甘脚踏实地、努力拼搏,并终由一名智障者变成了美国人心目中一个不朽的传奇人物。】

5、The Terminator《终结者》

"I'll be back!"

T-800:“我会回来的!”

【阿诺先生在《魔鬼终结者》(1984)中怎么也死不了,临走前还撂下这句狠话。无需注解,事实上它已成为了阿诺周游各地后,与Fans辞别时的标志“结束语”。】

6、THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 《肖申克的救赎》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。

7、 《计程车司机》

You talkin' to me?"

你在对我说话吗?

【劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。】

8、《外星人》

"E.T. phone home."

E.T.打电话回家

【史匹柏的温馨感人电影中,外星人E.T.会讲英文。】

9、 《绿野仙踪》

"There's no place like home."

世界上再没有地方像家一样。

【小女孩桃乐斯历经重重冒险,最后总算回到家。】

10、 《绝望主妇》

I have g myself up from dirt to afford these things, and no one is going to take them away from me!

我出身贫寒,努力工作才能买得起这些东西,没人能从我这里把这些夺走!

12、《北非谍影》

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。

13、《 毕业 生》

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?"

罗宾森太太,你正在挑逗我吧?

14、《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

“世界一切城市的一切酒店她都不去,偏偏要到我的店里来。”(亨弗莱•鲍嘉)

15、《西雅图夜未眠》

It's time to wrap it up.

节目的时间到了。

【当影片结尾父子两人离开帝国大厦,而安妮面对着寂静而空无一人的顶层时,观众无一不被感动。】

16、《兄弟连》

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"

"No," I replied, "But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不……但我与英雄们一同服役。

17、《甜心先生》

Show me the money!

给我钱!

18、My best friend's wedding 《我最好朋友的婚礼》

Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years; I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. Oh… Now I'm just scared. I… I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.

Michael,我爱你。九年来,我一直在心底深爱着你。我只是太傲慢、太害怕去承认我对你的感情。现在的我也是非常的害怕。Michael,我知道现在说这话也许不是时候,但是我还是要请你答应我的请求。选择我,让我做你的新娘,让我带给你幸福吧!

19、《哈姆雷特》

To be, or not to be- that is the question

生存或毁灭, 这是个必答之问题。

20、《大话西游》

I have had my best love before, but I didn't treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及。人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此。如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年。

21、《傲慢与偏见》

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.

凡是有钱的单身汉,总想娶位太太,这已经成了一条举世公认的真理。

22、罗马假日 Roman Holiday

Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?

嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?

23. 《女人香》

Some people live in a lifetime in a minute.

有人一分钟里就度过了一生。

24. 《神探亨特》

You are under arrest for so and so reason. You have the right to remain silent. Anything what you say can and will be used in the court of law against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided to you.

你现在被捕了!你有权保持缄默,但你说的每句话将成为呈堂证供。你有权要求见你的律师。如果你没有律师,我们将为你提供一名律师。

25、《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》

Come to class, do the work, or I'll fail you.

按时上课,做作业,要不然给你不及格。

26、《乱世佳人》

Frankly, my dear, I don't have a!

“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”

27、《恺撒大帝》

I come, I see, I conquer!

我来,我见,我征服!

28.《 爱情故事 》

love means never having to say you're sorry!

爱是永不言悔!

29、《星愿》

The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you yet I don't say: "I love you " .

世界上最遥远的距离不是生和死,而是站在你面前却不能说:“我爱你”。

30、《日落大道》

I am big! It's the pictures that got small.

我很大!是画面太小了。

经典电影哲理英语 句子
1、If there's magic in boxing...

如果 拳击 运动中有诀窍的话...

2、...it's the magic of fighting battles beyond enrance...

那么这种诀窍就是不停战斗,超越耐力的极限...

3、...beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas,

超越折断的肋骨,破裂的肾脏和脱落的视网膜

4、It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.

这种诀窍是为了别人无法了解的梦想赌上一切

———— 《百万美元宝贝 》

5、Ernest Hemingway once wrote: “The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part. ”

海明威曾写道:“这世界是个好地方,值得为其奋斗。我同意后半句。”

————《七宗罪》

6、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

7、Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.

所谓命运不过是托辞,因为我们无法忍受所有事情的发生都是偶然的这样的事实。

8、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生

————《西雅图夜未眠》

9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

不要让别人告诉你,你不能做什么。

10、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.

只要有梦想,就要去追求。那些做不到的人总要告诉你,你也不行。想要什么就得去努力,去追求。

————《当幸福来敲门》

猜你喜欢:

1. 电影经典英语名言

2. 电影名言英语名言

3. 20句英语电影台词

4. 魔兽电影经典台词

5. 10句励志感人经典台词

❼ 经典电影英文台词

下面我为大家带来经典电影英文台词,欢迎大家阅读!

一、肖申克的救赎(Shawshank Redemption)经典台词:

1、A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.

强者自救,圣者渡人。

2、Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙着活,或等着死。

3、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

4、Every man’s got a breaking point.

每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。

5、Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

6、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

7、There is something inside ,that they can’t get to, that they can’t touch. That’s yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

二、阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)经典台词:

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3、Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6、You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8、It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10、I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三、狮子王(The Lion King)经典台词:

1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5、It’s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6、You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8、This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10、I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四、乱世佳人(Gone with The Wind)经典台词:

1、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2、I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4、I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5、Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8、I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11、You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12、Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五、泰坦尼克号(TITANIC)经典台词:

1、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2、We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3、There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6、All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9、To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10、We’re women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11、You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣

六、西雅图不眠夜(Sleepless in Seattle)经典台词:

1、Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3、Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定.

4、You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6、You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7、You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9、When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

10、Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11、Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运.

12、The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13、I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14、What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七、加菲猫(GARFIELD)经典台词:

1、Money is not everything. There’s MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7、The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚。

9、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11、Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。

12、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13、Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14、Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

❽ 3部英文电影的30个经典句子

《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。
那就是——希望。

❾ 英语电影短句子摘抄

1. 英语电影短句
英语电影短句 1.请给我200句经典英文电影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。

不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。

把你。
2.急需一些英语电影中的经典句子
english.com.cn">.cn

里边有很多听力MP3,电影,小说,可以去看看

-- 英语电影经典对白

1.《乱世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》

It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you

will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。

promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》

"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know

what you\'re gonna get."

Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid

sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I

didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in

car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive

away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》

"There\'s no place like home."
3.求与电影有关的经典英语句子
1.《阿甘正传》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。

在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。 2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。

you must 。 do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不。

但我与英雄 们一同服役。

" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。

年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。

可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 简:让我走,先生。

Let me go, sir. 罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you! 简:别,别让我干傻事。

No, don't make me foolish. 罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。

说你嫁给我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 简:你是说真的?You mean it? 罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。

(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 罗切斯特:总算出来了。

你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。

什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就。
4.英文电影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。

电影:阿甘正传

世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐

电影:爱玛

你以为我穷。不漂亮,就没有感情吗?

如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!

就象我现在难于离开你一样!

电影:简爱

什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。

这不叫权利,这叫正义。

而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,

也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!

电影:辛德勒名单

上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!

电影:四根羽毛

我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天,

因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天。

除非我们即将死去。

电影:美国美人

"人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”

“生命就是如此。”

电影:这个杀手不太冷

第一、不要叫她温柔。

第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打;

第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁;

第四、如果她打你一定要装得很痛如果真的很痛那要装得没事

第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,

她会非常喜欢;

第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;

第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;

第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;

第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;

第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她.

电影:我的野蛮女友

当我还是孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主,人人都爱上了白雪公主,而我却偏偏爱上了那个巫婆。

电影:《安妮•霍尔》

恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!

记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

电影:肖申克的救赎

我爱美国,它给了我财富,我用美国方式教育子女,告诉他们不能丢家族的脸

别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧

电影:教父

一个受伤的人,不知道如何接受和给予爱

电影:菊花香

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。

电影:卡萨布兰卡

我不知道为什么老是离不开他,可能是他脖子上有条领带的缘故.

电影:爱你9周半

"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"

电影:Gone with the wind

<;断背山>

我真希望能戒掉伱

<;艾玛>

上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多
5.求五部英文电影里的经典句子
《阿甘正传》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)。
6.3部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。
7.3部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

译文:强者自救,圣者渡人

4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝

5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.

译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。

9.The sun in the head, like a free man.

译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.

译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。

那就是——希望。
8.在电影中摘抄十句经典台词
《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《盗梦空间》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。

《爱情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

《黑天鹅》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正传》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。

《死亡诗社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

《冰与火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。

《怦然心动》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《当幸福来敲门》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~

阅读全文

与电影英文经典台词并分析句型相关的资料

热点内容
婚礼微电影剪辑 浏览:202
有哪些十八禁电影 浏览:252
韩国击剑题材电影 浏览:739
如何不用迅雷下载电影网站 浏览:512
中国哪些地方使用俄罗斯的电影 浏览:573
烟花动漫电影背景音乐 浏览:839
bt磁力天堂在线电影亚洲 浏览:696
2018年在线看伦理电影迅雷下载 浏览:972
恐龙世界霸王龙电影全集 浏览:102
我不是精英电影天堂 浏览:680
能不能直接问女生上次看电影感觉怎么样 浏览:466
酒吧为主题的电影 浏览:182
北京电影学院2021年艺术类校考时间 浏览:572
电影拍吻戏的视频迅雷下载 浏览:301
看电影时怎么知道自己在哪个影厅 浏览:268
可以在线观看的电影 浏览:315
电影决裂主题曲 浏览:132
凯里七小电影 浏览:745
3分钟双人国产电影配音片段 浏览:587
韩国情事大尺度电影在线 浏览:812