Ⅰ 有什么好的英文电影的十分钟左右的精彩片段,附上台词更好。会追加100分
《越狱(第一季)》里的:
That's it. [完成了]
Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能让我欣赏下吗?]
You're an artist,Sid. [你真是个艺术家 Sid]
You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就这么走出门]
and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到这个杰作了?]
There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的]
Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人刚开始纹身的时候]
they start with something small. [都会先画些小的东西]
"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [“妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的]
Not you. [而你不是]
You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才几个月的工夫就做了整个一套]
Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [换了别人要做好几年呢]
I don't have a few years. [我没有好几年的工夫]
Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有
The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开
We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行长不在
Where is he? 他在哪里?
It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡
White Castle? 白色城堡?
It's a fast food restaurant. 是个快餐厅
those little squ [供应那些方形的汉堡]
I know what it is. [我知道那是什么]
I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戏]
Open it. [打开]
Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金]
Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考虑一下]
This is the police. [我们是警察]
You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包围]
Put down your weapon. [放下武器]
Put down your weapon now. [马上放下武器]
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中 辩方完全不抗辩]
Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定吗?]
I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人]
Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我们想请求休庭]
My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委托人头脑有点不清楚]
I'm not,Your Honor. [我没有,法官大人]
He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人]
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也许你该听从你律师的意见]
take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考虑考虑]
I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已经考虑好了 法官大人]
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判]
Court's recessed until 1:30. [现在休庭 下午1点半继续开庭]
Come on,Let's go. [我们走]
Ⅱ 经典英语电影片段三到五分钟独白的配音台词
《勇敢的心》 WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they''ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——”
威廉华莱士:“战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
Ⅲ 有什么好的英文电影的十分钟左右的精彩片段,附上台词更好。会追加100分
《越狱(第一季)》里的: That's it. [完成了] Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能让我欣赏下吗?] You're an artist,Sid. [你真是个艺术家 Sid] You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就这么走出门] and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到这个杰作了?] There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的] Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人刚开始纹身的时候] they start with something small. [都会先画些小的东西] "Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [“妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的] Not you. [而你不是] You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才几个月的工夫就做了整个一套] Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [换了别人要做好几年呢] I don't have a few years. [我没有好几年的工夫] Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有 The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开 We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行长不在 Where is he? 他在哪里? It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡 White Castle? 白色城堡? It's a fast food restaurant. 是个快餐厅 those little squ [供应那些方形的汉堡] I know what it is. [我知道那是什么] I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戏] Open it. [打开] Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金] Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考虑一下] This is the police. [我们是警察] You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包围] Put down your weapon. [放下武器] Put down your weapon now. [马上放下武器] Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中 辩方完全不抗辩] Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定吗?] I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人] Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我们想请求休庭] My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委托人头脑有点不清楚] I'm not,Your Honor. [我没有,法官大人] He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人] Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也许你该听从你律师的意见] take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考虑考虑] I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已经考虑好了 法官大人] I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判] Court's recessed until 1:30. [现在休庭 下午1点半继续开庭] Come on,Let's go. [我们走]