⑴ 一部英语电影中常出现的20句英语对话口语
1. Hold on 等一下 (口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there.
2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。 ut feeling 直觉
3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题,
4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此
5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。
6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。
7. A dap and dip 打个照面,露下脸就走。Matt: Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗?Darryl: Yeah, but I don’t want to stay long, so let’s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不过我可不想多呆,顶多就打个照面就走人。
8. I would like to get a job within couching distance. 我想找个不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙发距离,就是坐在沙发上不起身也能够得着。这是那种 couch potato喜欢做的美梦。
9. Yukky 难吃,说这个词时还要做一个难吃的表情。Where did you get this food? It was yukky. 你从哪里弄了这吃的?那么难吃。
10. 与yukky相反的词是yummy,好吃极了。说这个词时,要不然就把音拖一下,要不然说它两次,表示你真的喜欢主人做的这道菜。
11 I cannot take it any more.我再也无法忍受了。前面还可以加上一句:don’t push me. 不要再逼我呀。 同样意思的句子还有:I cannot stand him any longer.
12 Don’t take it out on me! 不要把气出在我身上。
13 You have my word. 我向你保证(是这样)。
14 Look, I have got going. 就这样了,我还得干活呢(还得赶路)。这是向人告辞的说法。
15 You talk crazy. 你满嘴胡言。相当于you talk nonsense之意。 从语法上看,将形容词放在动词后不是很正规,但人家都这么说,也就可以将就了。
16 I don’t mean to cross the line. 直译是“我不想越界”。这句话的意思是,我并不是想管闲事呀,只是随便问问。“I don’t mean to cross the line, is she your new girl friend ?”
17 Thank you for .....(the tea, and so on), and everything else. 谢谢你的(茶水款待),以及一切。当你向人道谢时,你一下只想起了一件具体的事,但又接受了不止一项的好处,就加上一句 and everything else,这样就不会漏谢什么了。
18 I won’t take that crap.我才不会信那套鬼话。也可以说:I won’t buy that beef.同样的意思。
19 Calm down. 不要激动好不好?
20 sick 恶心 you make me sick. 你叫我恶心。People do sick things to young girls nowadays. 现在总有人对小女孩做那些恶心的事。 He is sick. 如果你把sick一词念得很重,意思就是“他令人恶心。”如果念得不重,意思就只是“他病了。” 所以要小心。
这就是关于日常英语电影中对话口语的介绍,希望能够对您有所帮助。
⑵ 英文原声电影摘录30句有用的口语
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing
ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons
are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
⑶ 有哪些适合英语对话的电影片段
经典英语电影很多,其中包含亲情、爱情、友情、个人奋斗等等类型;
在这些电影中,让人们印象深刻的经典片段更是不计其数,我给你提供两部电影的经典片段台词;
一部是《怦然心动》中爷爷对男主人公说的话:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外败絮其中,但是总有一天,你会遇到一个绚丽的人,他让你觉得你以前遇到过的所有人都只是浮云。
一部是《肖申克的救赎》中的台词:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
还有个四人对话的《狮子王》
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?
Scar: What do you want? 你来做什么?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得发抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 来得正是时候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要给我脸色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。
3
Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你儿子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答应过我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
这些对话经典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中学到一些。