导航:首页 > 全球影讯 > 经典英文电影对白片段

经典英文电影对白片段

发布时间:2022-04-17 10:13:15

『壹』 有哪些适合英语对话的电影片段

经典英语电影很多,其中包含亲情、爱情、友情、个人奋斗等等类型;
在这些电影中,让人们印象深刻的经典片段更是不计其数,我给你提供两部电影的经典片段台词;


一部是《怦然心动》中爷爷对男主人公说的话:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外败絮其中,但是总有一天,你会遇到一个绚丽的人,他让你觉得你以前遇到过的所有人都只是浮云。
一部是《肖申克的救赎》中的台词:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
还有个四人对话的《狮子王》

Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?
Scar: What do you want? 你来做什么?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得发抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 来得正是时候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要给我脸色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。

3

Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你儿子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答应过我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
这些对话经典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中学到一些。

『贰』 求经典英语电影对话白 一段对话的

Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into one pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。
Joe Bladley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
乔·布拉德雷:并且那将是童话故事的结尾。

Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。
Joe Bladley: All right
乔·布拉德雷:好的。
Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
Joe Bladley: Don't try
乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。

以上是罗马假日男女主角面对即将分离的现实所发生的对白,看起来会比较平淡无奇,但联系剧情,结合赫本与格利高里·派克的传神演技,却是是经典中的经典。

『叁』 求经典英文电影对白

Where there is love, there are always wishes.(哪里有爱,哪里就有希望)

To be, or not to be, that is the question.(生存还是毁灭?这是个问题)

一句句经典对白流传至今,或打动了情人的心,或能一语道破人生真谛。

以下这些经典电影,都源自英国小说家或英国导演。

1、《哈姆雷特》(Hamlet) (著名的To be, or not to be就源自这里)

To be, or not to be, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them.

生存还是毁灭?这是个问题。去忍受那狂暴命运无情的摧残,还是挺身反抗那无边的烦恼,把它扫一个干净。究竟哪样更高贵?

2、《贫民窟的百万富翁》(Slumdog Millionaire)——英国导演丹尼·波尔所执导的电影。

Jamal Malik:“come run with me”

Latika: “run? where? life of what?”

Jamal Malik:“love..”

贾马尔·马利克:“跟我一起跑吧。”

拉提卡:“跑?去哪?靠什么生活?”

贾马尔·马利克:“爱。”

3、《呼啸山庄》(Wuthering Heights)——英国作家艾米莉的的作品,曾被多次搬上荧屏。

…… so he shall never know how I love him; and that, not because he's handsome, Nelly, but because he's more myself than I am. "

那样的话,他就永远不会明白我有多爱他;这并不是因为他长得英俊,而是因为他比我更像我自己。

4、《简·爱》(Jane Eyre)——十九世纪英国著名的女作家夏洛蒂·勃朗特的代表作。

You think that because I'm poor and plain, I have no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.

您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。(这段太经典了~)

5、《英伦情人》 (The English Patient)——安东尼·明格拉的代表作之一,该影片获得了第69届奥斯卡最佳影片、最佳导演等9项大奖。

Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace. New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.

战火硝烟背中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了!初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切—— 只因为心如烈火。

6、《鲁宾逊漂流记》(Robinson Crusoe)——由丹英国作家尼尔·笛福同名小说改编而成。

I default of an act of God, I began to occupy such an arrangement, began to believe that all arrangements have been the best.

我默认天意的安排,现在我开始占有这种安排,开始相信一切安排已是最佳。
7、《猜火车》(Trainspotting)——英国导演丹尼·博伊尔的一部黑色幽默电影。

Choose your future.

Choose life.

But why would I want to do a thing like that?

I choose not to choose life: I choose something else.

选择你的未来。

选择生活。

但我干嘛要去做那些事情?

我选择不选择生活:我选择一些别的什么东西。
8、《傲慢与偏见》(Pride and Prejudice)——英国著名女性小说家简·奥斯汀。

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife ... You are the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed on to marry.

凡是有钱的单身汉,都想娶位太太,这已经成了一条举世公认的真理 …… 哪怕天下男人都死光了,我也不愿意嫁给你。

『肆』 求一段经典的英语电影对白

《狮子王》里辛巴父子的对话
检举 The sun is bright, the trees are green and the animals live happily.)

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Simba: Wow!

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?

Mufasa: Everything!

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

Simba: There's more?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the

stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

(望无际的非洲平原,阳光灿烂,树木青葱,动物们幸福地生活着。)

木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。

辛巴:哇!

木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。

辛巴:衣服都不合身了?

木法沙:所有的一切。

辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。

辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。

木法沙:不会国王也不能凡事随心所欲。

辛巴:不能吗?

木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。

辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?

不法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。 木法沙:辛巴,我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王从那些星星上看着我们。

辛巴:真的?

木法沙:是啊。所以每当你寂寞的时候,要记得那些君王永远在那里指引着你,还有我。

----------------------------------------------------------------------

其次还建议你看看傲慢与偏见,肖申克的救赎,断背山等等这些电影,里面的意义都很深远。对话不能详细给你,只是给你点建议,希望能帮助你。

『伍』 求30句经典英文电影对白

《肖申克的救赎》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死

《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

--------------------

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则

《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空军一号》
“My family first”

《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

简-爱 :

简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!

简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

简:你是说真的?You mean it?

罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.

『陆』 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

拓展资料:

(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。

(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英文网络

『柒』 求英文对白电影精彩片段

经典的《泰坦尼克号》啊:

###You let go?and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you###

(On deck. Rose is crying? and runs past Jack? who is lying on a bench? smoking. She climbs over the ship’s railings? and hangs on with her back to the ship? about to jump into the sea.)
JACK: Don't do it!

ROSE: Stay back! Don't come any closer!

JACK: Come on! Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.

ROSE: No, stay where you are! I mean it! I'll let go!

JACK: No, you won't!

ROSE: What do you mean, No I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me.

JACK: Well, you would have done it already.

ROSE: You're distracting me. Go away!

JACK: I can't. I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.

(Jack starts taking off his shoes.)

ROSE: Don't be absurd. You'd be killed.

JACK: I'm a good swimmer.

ROSE: The fall alone would kill you.

JACK: It would hurt; I'm not saying it wouldn't. To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.

ROSE: How cold?

JACK:Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over. Have you ever, uh, ever been to Wisconsin?

ROSE: What?

JACK:Well, they have some of the coldest winters around. I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls. I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, we went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota. Ice-fishing is, you know, when you...

ROSE: I know what ice-fishing is!

JACK: Sorry. You just seemed like, you know, kind of an indoor girl. Anyway, I uh, fell through some thin ice, and I'm telling ya, water that cold, like right down there, it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body. You can't breathe, you can't think, at least not about anything but the pain. Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you. Like I said, I don't have a choice. I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.

(He starts to take off his coat).

ROSE: You're crazy!

JACK: That's what everybody says, but with all e respect, miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here. Come on! Come on, give me your hand. You don't want to do this.

(She takes his hand? and turns around. They are facing each other? but Rose is on the other side of the railing.)
JACK: Whew. I'm Jack Dawson.

ROSE: I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.

###你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去了###
(甲板上。露丝哭着跑过甲板,被正躺在椅子上抽烟的杰克看到。露丝爬上船舷,背对着船站着,正要跳进大海。)
杰克:别这样。
露丝:别过来!别靠近我!
杰克:来,把手给我,我把你拉过来。
露丝:不!站在那儿别动!我是认真的!我要跳了!
杰克:不,你不会跳的。
露丝:你说我不会跳是什么意思?别妄想跟我讲该怎么不该怎么的废话。你不了解我。 杰克:你真想跳的话早就跳了。
露丝:你在分散我的注意力。滚开!
杰克:不行,现在我给卷进来了。你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去。 杰克开始脱鞋子。)
露丝:别傻了,你会死的。
杰克:我水性很好。
露丝:这么高跳下去,摔也摔死了。
杰克:可能很痛,我没说不痛,不过实话讲,我更怕水太凉了。
露丝:多凉?
杰克:像冰一样。顶多高几度。你,呃,你去过威斯康辛州没有?
露丝:什么州?
杰克: 那儿的冬天最冷。我在那儿长大,在奇普瓦瀑布那儿。我记得小时候我爸爸和我去委索塔冰湖钓鱼,在冰湖上钓鱼,你知道吗,就是当你……
露丝:我知道!
杰克:对不起,我以为你是那种足不出户的女孩子呢。总之,我,呃,踩到一片薄冰上掉下水去,我告诉你吧,水真冷,就像下面的水一样,打在身上,就像千万把小刀刺进身体一样,你不能呼吸,不能思考,只觉得浑身刺痛。所以我不想跟你跳下去。不过,我也没有别的选择。所以我还是希望你能从船舷爬进来,让我得到解脱。
(他开始脱上衣。)
露丝:你疯了。
杰克: 人人都这么说,不过不管从哪方面说,我没像你一样让自己挂在船舷上。来,来,把手给我,你不想往下跳。
(她抓住他的手,转过身来,他们互相看着,中间隔着船舷。)
杰克:我叫杰克•唐逊。
露丝:我叫露丝•迪维特•布凯特。

###Only you can do that###
(Rose and Jack are alone in the room.)
ROSE: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.

JACK: I need to talk to you!

ROSE: No, Jack, no! Jack, I'm engaged. I'm marrying Cal. I love Cal.

JACK: Rose, you're no picnic. All right, you're a spoiled little brat even, but under that you're the most amazingly astoundingly wonderful girl—woman I've ever known and...

ROSE: Jack, I...

JACK: No, no. Let me try to get this out. You, you're amazing. I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket. I have nothing to offer you, and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowin' that you'll be all right. That's all that I want.

ROSE: Well, I'm fine, I'll be fine. Really.

JACK: Really? I don't think so. They've got you trapped, Rose and you're goin' to die if you don't break free. Maybe not right away, because you're strong. But sooner or later that fire that I love about you, Rose, that fire is going to burn out.

ROSE: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.

JACK: You're right. Only you can do that.

###只有你自己能够救自己###
(露丝和杰克单独一起在房间里。)
露丝:杰克,这不可能。我不能见你。
杰克:我需要与你谈谈。
露丝:不行,杰克,不。杰克,我已和卡尔订婚,我爱卡尔。
杰克:露丝,你不轻松,你知道吗?你甚至给宠坏了。但你是一个内心高尚的棒女孩——,是我从未遇见过的女人……
露丝:杰克,我……
杰克:不,听我说完。你,你很美。我不是傻瓜,知道是怎么回事。我口袋里只有十元,我知道不能给你什么,我知道。但我不能自拔。你跳下,我也跳下,记得吗?我不能不顾你而转身离去。我只想这样。
露丝:哦,我很好。我会很好的,真的。
杰克:真的?我不觉得。他们已将你困住,露丝。如果不早日挣脱出来,你便会死去。也许不是现在,因为你还年轻。但迟早,我所爱的那团火,露丝,你身上的那团火终究会燃尽。
露丝:不用你来救我,杰克。
杰克:对,只有你自己能够救自己。 ###Oh? god. I couldn’t go###
(Rose’s lifeboat is lowered slowly into the sea. Rose looks up at Jack? tears pouring down her face. Suddenly? she climbs back onto the Titanic? scrambling onto the deck below Cal and Jack.)

JACK: Rose! Noooo!

CAL: Stop her!

JACK: Rose! What are you doing?

CAL: Stop her!

JACK: No!

(Jack runs down the stairs to meet her as she runs towards him? wearing Cal’s coat? which has the diamond in its pocket. They embrace.)

JACK: Rose, you're so stupid! Why did you do that, huh? You're so stupid,
Rose! Why did you do that? Why?

ROSE: You jump, I jump, right?

JACK: Right.

ROSE: Oh, god. I couldn't go. I couldn't go, Jack.

JACK: It's all right. We'll think of something.

ROSE: At least I'm with you.

JACK: We'll think of something.
###哦,上帝。我不能走###
(露丝的救生艇徐徐降下。露丝抬头望着杰克,泪如雨下。突然,她爬回泰坦尼克号,从卡尔和杰克脚下的甲板跌跌撞撞地爬上船。)
杰克:露丝。不要!
卡尔:拦住她!
杰克:露丝,你干嘛?
卡尔:拦住她!
杰克:不要!
(杰克奔下楼去,两人朝着对方跑去。露丝身穿卡尔的外套,口袋里有那枚钻石。他们拥抱。)
杰克: 露丝,你真蠢!你为什么这样做?你真蠢,露丝!你为什么这样做?为什么? 露丝:你跳下,我就跳下,对吗?
杰克:对。
露丝:哦,上帝。我不能走。我不能,杰克。
杰克:好了,没事了。我们想别的办法。
露丝:至少我和你在一起了。
杰克:我们想想别的办法。

### You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive...### (Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

###你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……###
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

『捌』 急求·经典英文电影台词,对白

我让客人寄放锁匙好几年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有时过几天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有时几星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份时候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份时候,锁匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
为什么留着它们?
Well why do you keep them?
应该扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那么做
No I couldn't do that
为什么?
Why not?
要是我把它们扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些门就会永远锁着
then those doors will be closed forever
这点不应该由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide

【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根据我的观察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有时根本就没有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason

【钥匙们的故事】
说说其他锁匙的故事好吗?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
为什么?
What for?
我只是好奇它们的来历
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是几年前一对年青情侣的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他们竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他们会共度余生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
后来怎样?
Well, what happened?
后来人生变迁
Life happened
世事变迁,光阴变迁
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
几乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一个跟别人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
这一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探访她时会来拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下锁匙后我就没再见过她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已经过世
I presumed she passed away or something
这一串呢?
What about these?
这一串是一个小伙子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
来自英国曼曼彻斯特
from Manchester England
有抱负,有梦想
who made plans and had dreams
想从纽约开始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美国的马拉松
starting in New York
他打算把经历写成日志
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
结果却开了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
后来锁匙交给一个俄国少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜欢收集锁匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕阳
and watching sunsets
可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最后消失在夕阳中
and ended up disappearing into one

【原地不动,也许那个人会回来找你】
你为什么不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小时候
When I was little
我妈周末会带我去公园
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她说要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一个地方,她会回来找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通吗?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really

【有时候,我们需要借助一些东西帮我们看清和记住周遭发生的那些个事情】
你的监视器怎么了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它这几天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
没有
No
没什么用
Not really
但我喜欢有它在,因为…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日记
for me it's like my diary
明白吗?
You know?
有时晚上我会翻带来看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
惊讶那么多事在我面前发生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什么都没看见
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆录影带
You must have a lot of tapes
我没有全部留着
I don't keep them all
不至于那么变态
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights

【再见,不想说什么】
该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我没说再见
I didn't say goodbye
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything
就这样走了
I just walked away
那一夜结束时
At the end of that night
我决定用最长的方式过马路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street

【忙碌,可以让我忘记想念】
打两份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起码令我忙着
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我没时间想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him

【打算喝九杯的,原来八杯就可以让我醉了】
这是你的账单
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
没有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight

【攒钱买车,开到无处可去】
我想储钱买车
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪里?
Where are you going?
没有特定目的地,不过…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到处去,直到没地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那样
I wish I could do that

【拿什么做筹码?】
拿一个白筹码
pick up a white chip.
它象征你有决心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不会喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一个筹码
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
这一个是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撑了那么久
I got that far.
就那么一次
Once.
看到这些白筹码吗,莉丝?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白筹码之王
I am the king of the white chip.
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒瘾
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有瘾,我会选择蓝莓批当筹码
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.

【有的事写出来比较好】
为什么不打电话?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事写出来比较好
Some things are better on paper.
是吗?
Oh you think so?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这个嘛
Well, you know
听了你那天说的话
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想写封信给我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我们早就不再说话了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想试试你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.

【我已经不是你的谁了,你记住了么?我要重新开始】
妈的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我们已经分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你说话了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我妈的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我还是你妈的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那么我是谁?
Well then what am I?
你谁也不是
You're nothing.
对我来说谁都不是
Nothing to me.
苏琳,求求你,求求你宝贝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
别这样,别这样对我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我爱你,我很爱你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一点时间
I just, I just need a little more time.
妈的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你该放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需让我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需离开,重新开始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.

【你终于放手了,为什么我感觉那么疼?】
于是我们.尝试…
So we tried
以喝酒来找回爱情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒来总觉得没意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
于是我玩失踪
So I ran.
每次回来
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然为我疯狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前会幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我觉得…
I thought it was the
只有那样才能摆脱他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放开我
let go of me.
结果…
And...
现在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝肠寸断
anything else in the whole world.

【离开了,有什么会留下?】
不知道人们会记得阿尼什么
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦离开,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
为别人制造的回忆
you created in other people's lives
或是账单上的几道餐点
or just a couple of items on a bill

【要找的人不在了,就把钥匙丢了,不要再留恋吧】
那串锁匙还在吗?
You still have the keys?
在,我记得你说过
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千万不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永远不要把门关上,我还记得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有时就算你手上有锁匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
门还是打不开
those doors still
不是吗?
can't be opened, can they?
就算门没锁
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya

【爱结束的时候,梦也醒了】
梦始于夏天
It began in the summer
终结于次年春天
and was over by the following spring
当中有许多不开心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快乐的日子
as there were happy days
大多数发生在这家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然后有一晚
And then one night
那扇门被大力关上,梦醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over

【有时候,去有的地方,是为了找曾经有过的那刹那的感觉】
我根本没想过你仍然会在这里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你为什么来?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我还记不记得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
当时的感觉
what it felt like

【靠着直觉和运气,有时候就赌上了所有】
我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck

【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎么还会失眠呢?】
在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我总分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不过起码不必担心失眠问题了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away

人人都可以做梦
We can all dream, Aloha

【因为怀念过去,所以总有时候会睡不着】
莱丝莉,你睡着了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
没有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same

【连自己都未必信得过,别人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信别人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
这是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什么意思吗?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那么会观察别人…
If you're so good at reading people
为什么还会输?
Then why did I lose?
对啊
Yeah
因为你不可能永远都赢
Because you can't always win
你能击败对手,但不能击败运气
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果运势不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透别人还是会出差错
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因为你信任他们?
Because you trust them?
因为你连自己都信不过
Because you can't even trust yourself

【有时侯为了不寂寞,找个伴,所以编了个谎言】
我说我输清光,对吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?

Yeah
其实与事实有点出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那场赌局我大获全胜
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他们打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌开得跟我预料的一样
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看准我的对手
I read the other players just right
我把他们的钱都赢光了
I walked away with all their money
那么你骗了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分给你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找个伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很长,白丝
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一个人走
I didn't want to go alone

『玖』 经典英语电影对白(

肖申克的救赎
心灵捕手
海上钢琴师

这三个电影里找找吧!

『拾』 英语电影经典对白

((两只老鼠,父与子关系)), 有一天,儿子突然发现体会到,原来自己和自己的族人一直以来都在过着小偷般的生活。。。

Son: Dad, I just realized that actually we are thieves...and what we are stealing is...let's face it, garbage!
儿子: 爸爸,我意识到实际上我们是小偷…和我们偷的是什么…让我们面对现实吧,(我们偷的是)垃圾!

Dad: It isn't stealing if no one wants it!
爸爸: 如果没人想要它,这就不叫偷!
Son: If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?!
Son : 如果没人想要它,我们为什么要偷呢?!

Dad: Food is fuel, if you get picky and don't put it into the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage!!!
Dad : 食物是燃料,如果你挑剔,并且不放它入坦克,你的引擎死。 现在闭嘴并且吃你的垃圾!!!

Son: But if we have to be thieves, why don't we steal the good stuff in the kitchen, where the food is clean, not poison...
Son : 但是,如果我们必须是小偷,我们为什么不在厨房里偷好材料,食物是干净的,不是毒物…

Dad: First of all, we are not thieves. Secondly, stay away from the kitchen, and away from the humans, it's dangerous!
Dad : 首先,我们不是小偷。 其次,远离厨房和远离人,那是危险的!

Son: I know I'm suppose to hate the humans, but there's something special about them, they...they don't just survive, they discover, they create...
I'm just thinking that maybe one day we are all going to learn how to cook the food, just like them.
儿子:我知道我猜想仇恨的人,但是有些特别的,他们...他们不只是生存,他们发现,他们创造... 我只是想,也许有一天我们都将学会如何烹饪食物,就像他们。

阅读全文

与经典英文电影对白片段相关的资料

热点内容
斗鱼里如何关注电影直播 浏览:851
深圳福田最好的电影院在哪里 浏览:564
快递小哥和女主微电影名字 浏览:474
机器巨人与小人电影完整版 浏览:764
电影名称结婚什么 浏览:884
蚱蜢电影完整剧情简介 浏览:984
微信链接的电影 浏览:432
短片微电影班集体 浏览:648
哪个电影免费观看全集 浏览:330
美国电影猫鼠游戏女主角 浏览:294
电影聪明的一休主题曲 浏览:884
老游戏真人电影迅雷下载 浏览:61
看电影的新软件下载 浏览:808
在电影世界穿越的都市小说 浏览:223
电影导演字幕放在画面哪里 浏览:467
荷兰电影梅花迅雷下载mp4 浏览:560
英文版奇动物在哪里电影海报 浏览:795
穿普拉达的女王电影的主题 浏览:493
电影西沙儿女主题歌 浏览:472
根据死亡游戏改编的韩国电影 浏览:627