『壹』 “这部电影片长158分钟。”的英语怎么说
The running time of the movie is 158 minutes.
『贰』 在美国,问别人这部电影有多少分钟回答八十分钟,还是回答一小时二十分钟一百分钟英文又怎么说
一百分钟
one hundred minutes
『叁』 有什么好的英文电影的十分钟左右的精彩片段,附上台词更好。会追加100分
《越狱(第一季)》里的:
That's it. [完成了]
Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能让我欣赏下吗?]
You're an artist,Sid. [你真是个艺术家 Sid]
You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就这么走出门]
and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到这个杰作了?]
There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的]
Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人刚开始纹身的时候]
they start with something small. [都会先画些小的东西]
"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [“妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的]
Not you. [而你不是]
You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才几个月的工夫就做了整个一套]
Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [换了别人要做好几年呢]
I don't have a few years. [我没有好几年的工夫]
Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有
The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开
We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行长不在
Where is he? 他在哪里?
It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡
White Castle? 白色城堡?
It's a fast food restaurant. 是个快餐厅
those little squ [供应那些方形的汉堡]
I know what it is. [我知道那是什么]
I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戏]
Open it. [打开]
Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金]
Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考虑一下]
This is the police. [我们是警察]
You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包围]
Put down your weapon. [放下武器]
Put down your weapon now. [马上放下武器]
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中 辩方完全不抗辩]
Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定吗?]
I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人]
Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我们想请求休庭]
My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委托人头脑有点不清楚]
I'm not,Your Honor. [我没有,法官大人]
He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人]
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也许你该听从你律师的意见]
take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考虑考虑]
I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已经考虑好了 法官大人]
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判]
Court's recessed until 1:30. [现在休庭 下午1点半继续开庭]
Come on,Let's go. [我们走]
『肆』 求英语电影,要有英文字幕的
给你推荐几部我喜欢看的《极限特工1、2部》《字母杀手》《越狱》《街舞少年》《舞出我人生1、2、3、部》《第八页》《007系列》《教父系列》还有很多。看完了我在跟你讲
『伍』 求一篇英文电影观后感,本人14,最好是适合我的电影,100词左右,请20分钟内回答,谢谢!!!
《当幸福里敲门》
Chris Gardner is a bright and talented, but marginally employed salesman. Struggling to make ends meet, Gardner finds himself and his five-year-old son evicted from their San Francisco apartment with nowhere to go. When Gardner lands an internship at a prestigious stock brokerage firm, he and his son enre many hardships, including living in shelters, in pursuit of his dream of a better life for the two of them.at last,he succeed in this,from the stroy,I know that Don't give up your pursue,maybe thingswill turn good if you carry on one more second!
『陆』 当我们到达电影院时,电影已开始二十分钟了(翻译成英语)
翻译如下:
当我们到达电影院时,电影已开始二十分钟了
When we arrived at the cinema, the film had already been on for twenty minutes