㈠ 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句
英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、「You talking'to me?」
「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)
23、There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27、You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
30、I』ll have what she』s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989
31、I』ll be back.
我會回來的。——《終結者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994
36、We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942
38、Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959
39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at「hello.」
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992
42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989
52、I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》
57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》
72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世紀什麼最貴?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
「有組織,無紀律。」
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》
81、You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
決不要讓人去做貓的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
100、When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!
㈡ 電影教父經典台詞中英文對照 很有人生意義的教父經典語錄片段摘抄
教父經典語錄
不要說不可能,沒有什麼不可能。馬里奧普佐《教父》
不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。馬里奧普佐《教父》
偉大的人不是生下來就偉大的,而是在成長過程中顯示其偉大的
一個提著公文包的律師所搶到的錢比一千個拿著沖鋒槍的搶到搶到的錢還要多
如果一個人很慷慨,那他就必須把自己的慷慨表現得充滿感情馬里傲普佐原文
友誼可以築起一道堅實的防線
我們都是偽善的人,參議員先生,但請不要把它與我的家族聯系在一起
麥克:你還沒有教會我怎樣說不。 教父:首先,你不能對你所熱愛的人說不
姐姐的婚禮上他說:那是我的家族,不是我。
我相信友誼,並且願意首先表示出我的友誼.
MC我最疼愛你,知道嗎?
你不該拒絕我的友誼
如果你認為我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。馬里奧普佐《教父》
你花時間和你的家人在一起嗎?我當然有。很好!不照顧家人的男人,根本算不上是個男人。馬里奧普佐《教父》
The Don always taught that when a man was generous, he must show the generosity as personal. He gave the baker a Di Nobili cigar and a glass of yellow Strega and put his hand on the mens shoulder to urge him on. That was the mark of the Dons humanity. He knew from bitter experience what courage it took to ask a favor from a fellow man.
柯里昂教父經常這樣教導:如果一個人要慷慨,那他就必須把這種慷慨表現得充滿感情。
他遞給麵包師傅一根高貴牌雪茄煙,一杯振奮牌果子露,還把手搭在他的肩膀上鼓勵他說下去,這就是老頭子的人情味的一種表示。他從自己辛酸的經歷中體會到:大家同樣是人,要一個人央求另一個人辦一件事,這可需要多大的勇氣啊。
這張和約書上會留下兩樣東西:一是你的名字,再就是你的腦漿
現在,只留下我們之間可貴的友誼.
Sonny:
If theres one thing the old man hammered into me, its never to do a thing like that, to let other people know theres a split of opinion in the Family.
如果說老爸對我有什麼教導,使我永遠不忘的話,那就是永遠不能做一件蠢事:讓外人知道我們家族內部有意見分歧。
I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life I dont apologize to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I dont apologize thats my life but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasnt enough time, Michael. It wasnt enough time.
我從來沒有想過要帶給你這些。我工作了一輩子,來養家糊口,我沒有道過歉,我不願意當個傻瓜,做那些大人物手中的提線木偶。我毫無歉意,這就是我的命運,不過我也想到過,到時候我兒子成為真正的男人時,你就要做手握繩子的那個人。科利翁尼參議員,科利翁尼州長。好了,時間不多了,邁克爾。時間不多了!
See, all our people are businessmen. Their loyalty is based on that. One thing I learned from pop was trying to think as people around you think. On that basis, anything is possible.
看,與我們打交道的都是生意人。他們忠誠是建立在利益至上的。我從爸爸那裡學到的一點,那就是揣摩周圍人的想法,以他們的立場去思考。在生意的基礎上,一切皆有可能。
You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。
(這句是《教父3》里最經典的一句話。)
聞香識女人是1992年公映的美國電影。由阿爾帕西諾、克里斯奧唐納等主演。電影講述了一名預備學校的學生,為一位脾氣暴躁的眼盲退休軍官擔任助手期間發生的故事。
1、No mistakes in the Tango, not like life. Its simple, thats e indication of a brain. too much football bothering you.
17、no mistakes in the tango, not like life.
兮:舞跳錯了可以繼續,生活呢?
18、all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.
兮:有目的的生活有時候也會是一種悲哀。差距總是讓人失落。
19、youre not bad, youre just in pain.
兮:如果一個人是壞人,並不是因為他本性有多惡,只是因為他的生命中積累了太多的的壞。是的,世界上沒有壞人,只有在痛苦中的人。
20、ise you. Hows that for cornball?
我還說完呢,我剛一進到這里,就聽到那些話:未來領袖的搖籃如果架子斷了,搖籃也就掉了,它已經掉了,它墜落了,造就青年,培養未來的領袖,看吧!要小心了,你們在培養什麼樣的領袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是對還是錯,我雖然不是法官但我可以告訴你,他不會為了自己的前途而出賣任何人。朋友們!這就是人們常說的正直,這就是勇氣,這才是未來領袖所具有的品質。現在我到了一個人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪條路是正確的,這毋庸置疑。我知道,可我沒走,為什麼?因為做到這一點他太堅難了。輪到查理了,他也在一個人生的十字路口,他必須選擇一條路,一條正確的路,一條有原則的路,一條成全他人格的路,讓他沿著這條是繼續前行,這孩子的前途掌握在你們的手裡委員們,他會前途無量的,相信我,別毀了他!保護他!支持他!我保證會有一天你們會為此而感到驕傲。
【泰戈爾經典語錄中英文對照一】
在光明中高舉,在死的陰影里把它收起。和你的星星一同放進夜的寶盒,早晨,讓它在禮拜聲中開放的鮮花叢里找到它自己。
Article 19 tagore's sayings: in the light is lifted up, in the shadobstone. As the characteristics of the ship is sailing drive, love is not permitted to YouJin, only alloen, the evil you stripped naked, curse you to ing all your ing all your way.
思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
"誰如命運似的催著我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背後大跨步走著。"
e to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏天的飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了。 秋天的黃葉,他們沒有什麼可唱的,只是嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
偉大的沙漠為了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。
The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water..''
瀑布歌道:「當我得到自由時,便有了歌聲。」
the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不會因為像螢火蟲而怯於出現。
tree, the tree gave it.
樵夫的斧頭向樹要柄,樹便給了它。
He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
想要行善的人在門外敲著門;愛人的,看見門是敞開的。
The scabbard is content to be ll when it protects the keenness of the word.
1、I was thinking you two could get some grub。我覺得你們倆可以出去吃個飯。
2、Are you out of your gourd?你瘋了嗎?
3、Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。好像是由於你背景復雜,所以沒人願你和你共事。
4、Does it matter? 有什麼關系嗎?
5、Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I『m not going on any date。是的,不過她的腦袋有點不正常,而且我才不會去相親。
6、Go about your business。回去幹活吧。
7、who are you texting? 你在給誰發簡訊?
8、You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。你永遠猜不到這傢伙可能會設下什麼樣的陷阱。
9、The kid gives me the creeps!那孩子讓我毛骨悚然!
10、No one! Just my friend Avery。 沒誰!只是一個叫Avery的朋友。
11、Wow, looks like your date』s out for the count。哇,你的約會對象好像不省人事了呢。
12、I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that『s all。只不過在我們開始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情處理完。
13、But not me。 I stepped up。但我願意,我毛遂自薦的。
14、I don』t。 I『d do it again in a heartbeat。我可沒有,我真想馬上再來一次。
㈢ 英語電影片段短句
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離。
1/125.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。8. It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。10. I was messed up for a long time.這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪2/12 三《The Lion King獅子王》1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而復生似的。6. You can't change the past.過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。3/128. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我會補償你的,我保證。四《Gone with The Wind 亂世。
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
自己選!!!滿意請採納!!謝謝!!To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower 從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour 把握在你手心裡的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival 生活是一串串的快樂時光,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days". 曾"打算有那麼一天"去寫的信,就在今天寫吧.I love you not because of who you are, 我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,Because of who I am when I am with you . 而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry. 沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這么所的人,不會讓你哭泣.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊.To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知道是誰會愛上你的笑容。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那比能夠不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你.Don't cry because it is over, smile,because it happened. 不要因為結束而哭泣.微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有. And forever has no end. 永永遠遠,永無止境.Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us. 生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在.讓人感動的英文句子I've learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person. 我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的腳邊。 I've learned… That when you're in love, it shows. 我明白了…當你沉浸在愛情中,會表現出來的。
I've learned… That just one person saying to me, 「You've made my day!」 makes my day. 我明白了…有人告訴我「你讓我很快樂!」,這使我很快樂。 I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world. 我明白了…有個孩子在在你的臂彎中入睡是世界上最安寧的感覺。
I've learned… That being kind is more important than being right. 我明白了…秉性善良比行事正確更為重要。 I've learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child. 我明白了…永遠不要拒絕一個孩子贈與的禮物。
I've learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way. 我明白了…如果從各種方面我都沒有能力幫助他的時候,我就為他祈禱。 I've learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. 我明白了…不管生活讓你變得多名的嚴肅,每個人都要有一個可以胡作非為的朋友。
I've learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand. 我明白了…有時候每個人都需要一隻可以握住的手和一顆信任的心。 I've learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an alt. 我明白了…但我孩提時在夏天夜晚陪著我父親走過幾個街區曾感動過我,當我成人時。
I've learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. 我明白了…生命象一卷廁紙。越到最後,走得越快。
I've learned… That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for. 我明白了…我們應該感到高興,上帝沒有把我們想得到的都給予我們。 I've learned… That money doesn't buy class. 我明白了…金錢並不能買到社會地位。
I've learned…That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. 我明白了…就是一些生活的瑣碎讓生命壯麗。 I've learned… That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved. 我明白了…在某些人的堅硬外殼下,也有渴望欣賞和理解的一面。
I've learned… That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can? 我明白了…上帝並沒有把一切都做完。否則,我能做什麼呢? I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts. 我明白了…應該忽視的是,事實並不能改變事實。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you. 我明白了…如果你蓄謀報復某人,只會。
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
1. 一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone. 2. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。
當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。 Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love. 3. 愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。
朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。 Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last. 4. 我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.5. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。 Love makes man grow up or sink down. 6. 舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。
可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。 If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love. 7 .我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.8 .一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。 One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love. 9 .年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。
慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。 When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.參考資料:《非常有深度的經典英文電影台詞》 fortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I
didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。
《泰坦尼克號》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《亂世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
《亂世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。
《黑客帝國》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》You。