⑴ 一部英語電影中常出現的20句英語對話口語
1. Hold on 等一下 (口語中,人們不太用wait a minute)如果兩人辯論,吵架,抬杠,你要別人「打住」,可以說,hold it right there.
2. I hate his guts. 我最討厭他。也有說I hate him guts. Guts 是腸子,相當於「恨之入骨」的意思。He doesn』t have much guts. 他是個膽小鬼。 ut feeling 直覺
3. Nuts, 果仁,核,為復數時,意為「瘋子」,He is nuts。他有神經病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他發瘋了,結果殺了一個人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼瘋。a tough nut to crack, 一項艱巨的任務,一個難解之題,
4. How is everything? (還好嗎?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (煩死了,每天都是干同樣的活,我真想換個活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日復一日,天天如此
5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地贊同贊同你的意見。類似的話還有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的話,你就會採納他的這餿主意。
6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 馬上要見你,我高興死了。
7. A dap and dip 打個照面,露下臉就走。Matt: Are we going to Jon』s party?我們去瓊的聚會嗎?Darryl: Yeah, but I don』t want to stay long, so let』s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不過我可不想多呆,頂多就打個照面就走人。
8. I would like to get a job within couching distance. 我想找個不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙發距離,就是坐在沙發上不起身也能夠得著。這是那種 couch potato喜歡做的美夢。
9. Yukky 難吃,說這個詞時還要做一個難吃的表情。Where did you get this food? It was yukky. 你從哪裡弄了這吃的?那麼難吃。
10. 與yukky相反的詞是yummy,好吃極了。說這個詞時,要不然就把音拖一下,要不然說它兩次,表示你真的喜歡主人做的這道菜。
11 I cannot take it any more.我再也無法忍受了。前面還可以加上一句:don』t push me. 不要再逼我呀。 同樣意思的句子還有:I cannot stand him any longer.
12 Don』t take it out on me! 不要把氣出在我身上。
13 You have my word. 我向你保證(是這樣)。
14 Look, I have got going. 就這樣了,我還得幹活呢(還得趕路)。這是向人告辭的說法。
15 You talk crazy. 你滿嘴胡言。相當於you talk nonsense之意。 從語法上看,將形容詞放在動詞後不是很正規,但人家都這么說,也就可以將就了。
16 I don』t mean to cross the line. 直譯是「我不想越界」。這句話的意思是,我並不是想管閑事呀,只是隨便問問。「I don』t mean to cross the line, is she your new girl friend ?」
17 Thank you for .....(the tea, and so on), and everything else. 謝謝你的(茶水款待),以及一切。當你向人道謝時,你一下只想起了一件具體的事,但又接受了不止一項的好處,就加上一句 and everything else,這樣就不會漏謝什麼了。
18 I won』t take that crap.我才不會信那套鬼話。也可以說:I won』t buy that beef.同樣的意思。
19 Calm down. 不要激動好不好?
20 sick 惡心 you make me sick. 你叫我惡心。People do sick things to young girls nowadays. 現在總有人對小女孩做那些惡心的事。 He is sick. 如果你把sick一詞念得很重,意思就是「他令人惡心。」如果念得不重,意思就只是「他病了。」 所以要小心。
這就是關於日常英語電影中對話口語的介紹,希望能夠對您有所幫助。
⑵ 英文原聲電影摘錄30句有用的口語
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing
ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons
are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
⑶ 有哪些適合英語對話的電影片段
經典英語電影很多,其中包含親情、愛情、友情、個人奮斗等等類型;
在這些電影中,讓人們印象深刻的經典片段更是不計其數,我給你提供兩部電影的經典片段台詞;
一部是《怦然心動》中爺爺對男主人公說的話:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外敗絮其中,但是總有一天,你會遇到一個絢麗的人,他讓你覺得你以前遇到過的所有人都只是浮雲。
一部是《肖申克的救贖》中的台詞:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
還有個四人對話的《獅子王》
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,對不對?比如:我,國王永遠不是我。還有你,永遠見不到明天的陽光。再見。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有告訴過你不要拿食物玩嗎?
Scar: What do you want? 你來做什麼?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我來通知國王穆法沙即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丟了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果國王來了,你失去的就不止是那個。他像一頭發狂的河馬。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得發抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,別那樣子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 來得正是時候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎麼會屈尊到普通百姓這兒來?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的慶典上沒有見到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天舉行嗎?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞錯了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
沒錯,是你太滑頭了。作為國王的弟弟,你應該站在隊伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到這個小毛頭出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的兒子,也是你們未來的國王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我應該練習自己的禮儀。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要給我臉色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也許是你不該給我臉色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑戰我嗎?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 別發火,別發火,我從未想過挑戰你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遺憾,為什麼不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
論聰明才智,我有獅子的天分。但說到殘忍的力量,恐怕我沒有多少獅子的基因。
3
Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每個家族都有這么一個的,陛下。事實上,我們家有兩個。他們總是想破壞一些特殊場合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我該怎麼處置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做條地毯很不錯。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,無論何時只要他弄臟自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快點兒,爸爸,我們得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你兒子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太陽升起前,他是你的兒子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快點兒,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答應過我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有陽光的地方都是我們的王國。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
國王作為統治者,總是像太陽一樣升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我會像太陽一樣落山,而你就會作為新國王,像太陽一樣升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那這都會成為我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
這些對話經典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中學到一些。