『壹』 英語原聲電影綠野仙蹤的五句經典台詞
There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
『貳』 在英語電影中的經典台詞,一共需要五部電影,每部電影五句,謝謝 如果英文的,找不到也可以給我中文的
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
『叄』 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。
2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.
翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.
3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。
4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.
翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。
5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.
翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。
『肆』 求哈利波特7部電影的每一部中英對照台詞,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
該來的總歸會來,一旦它來了,你就必須勇敢地去面對
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不過是死讀書,再靠一點兒小聰明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
還有更多重要的東西:友誼和勇氣
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡實際就像是經過漫長的一天之後,終於可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人類偏偏就喜歡選擇對他們最沒有好處的東西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告訴我,那個橡皮鴨到底是做什麼用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但總是個家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔殺了我的父母,他不過是個殺人犯,沒什麼了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼對方的名字只會加深你的恐懼。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服給多比時,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
無辜的人會流下鮮血,奴僕和主人會再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我寧願死,也不會背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永遠不會忘記第一次走進學校的感覺,以自由之身再度走進去感覺一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所說的話就算是事實,也無足輕重,尤其是對那些不善聆聽的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
將會在今晚回來。今晚,那個背叛朋友的人、心靈被腐蝕的殺人兇手會平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暫時使疼痛變得更麻木,只會使你最後感覺疼痛時疼得更厲害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,便不堪一擊。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
時間總是不會滿足你的願望,反而會加快它的前進速度。這真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困難籠罩著前行的道路,很快我們就要在正確的和輕松的進行選擇。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一個人的為人,就要留意他是如何對待他的下級的,而不能光看他如何對待與他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
種種跡象表明,神秘人已經回來了,這是無法否認的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在這里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能這么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每個人都知道它,最好的辦法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐懼的是恐懼本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,並不代表人人都是這樣
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你應該感到榮耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想讓我去看病,他們覺得我跟別人不一樣。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在這么多人當中,他只選了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了雙眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
為什麼每次有什麼事發生,總是你們三個在場。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
決定一個人是否成功的是其信仰的質量,而不是信徒的數量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
勝利,取決於戰斗者的意志,而非跟隨者的數量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才會自負的隨便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
這面鏡子不能教給我們知識,也不能告訴我們實情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人們在他面前虛度時日,為他們看到的東西而痴迷
『伍』 求5部英文電影中的5句經典台詞、每部電影5句經典台詞
放牛班的春天:NeverSayNever!因為總有些事情值得去嘗試!
追風箏的人:一個男人若是不敢為自己挺身而出,那麼他永遠保護不了別人。
肖申克的救贖:記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西像這樣不會消逝。
空中監獄:這個世界我只相信兩個人,一個是我,另一個不是你。