導航:首頁 > 相關訊息 > 一部電影十句經典台詞

一部電影十句經典台詞

發布時間:2025-03-28 20:48:05

『壹』 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不碼櫻了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。慎模敏
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變寬枝的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

『貳』 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞

《肖申克的救贖》中的十句經典台詞如下


1. "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."


希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話深刻表達了希望的力量,即使在困境中,希望也能照亮前行的道路。


2. "Get busy living or get busy dying."


要麼忙於生存,要麼忙於死亡。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話簡潔而有力,鼓勵人們積極面對生活,不要放棄希望。


3. "Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free."


恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話對比了恐懼與希望的不同作用,強調了希望對於個人自由的重要性。


4. "These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized."


這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等時間夠長,你就開始依賴,這就是體制化。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話揭示了人在長期監禁中可能產生的心理變化,引人深思。


5. "I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."


我希望看見我的朋友,握著他的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同我夢中的一樣藍。我希望。——《肖申克的救贖》這是主角對未來生活的美好憧憬,充滿了希望和期待。


6. "Remember, Red, hope is good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies!"


記住,瑞德,希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝!——《肖申克的救贖》這句話再次強調了希望的力量和美好。


7. "That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you."


這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話表達了音樂作為一種精神寄託的重要性,它能超越物質世界的束縛。


8. "I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."


我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同我夢中的一樣藍。我希望。——《肖申克的救贖》這段台詞描繪了主角重獲自由後的激動心情和對未來的無限憧憬。


9. "These walls are funny. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized."


這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話從另一個角度解讀了體制化的概念,即人對環境的適應和依賴。


10. "I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice."


我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話以鳥為喻,表達了自由對於個人成長和幸福的重要性。同時,也暗示了對於那些追求自由的人來說,束縛他們的任何力量都是不合理的。

『叄』 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些

1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。

2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.

翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.

3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.

翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。

5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。

『肆』 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

閱讀全文

與一部電影十句經典台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
法國灰雁哪個電影里有 瀏覽:269
百鬼夜行電影在線觀看免費 瀏覽:74
電影新世界2021在線 瀏覽:604
未刪減電影西瓜影音 瀏覽:852
電影票房是按什麼算 瀏覽:2
漂花電影手機觀看 瀏覽:593
唐人街探案3電影在線電視劇免費觀看完整 瀏覽:708
成龍新電影片段 瀏覽:30
滑板電影在哪裡 瀏覽:658
avav12電影天堂網 瀏覽:869
長津湖戰役電影完整免費播放 瀏覽:187
微電影青春期1 瀏覽:247
郭敬明微電影任務 瀏覽:94
抖音搶的電影票在哪裡找 瀏覽:128
又一部電影網站 瀏覽:509
小清新微電影 瀏覽:124
電影格鬥中最常用的背景音樂 瀏覽:272
動漫電影如何投屏 瀏覽:587
害怕電影片段視頻 瀏覽:737
掛綠廣場旁邊的老電影院 瀏覽:751